Introducing : Who am I?

“Life is like sailing, sometimes rowing, sometimes sailing with the wind.”

Hi, my name's Shofiyyah, now I am 19 years old. I am currently a second-year student at Kastamonu University, Turkey. Being a foreign student at a foreign university is not a very easy thing, starting from a significant language difference, having to study 2x more diligently than usual, and having to be prepared to live far away from different continents with family is quite difficult to pass. Not to mention the stress of one's own mind to tears. But I still have to endure until the end.

Then how can I survive until this moment?

Challenging myself to be better is a  treatment process that I have been doing for a long time. So proud to reminisce about a thrilling moment every time I had to fight my comfort zone, coming out of a box that was too discouraging to show off. So annoyed with myself every time someone else could easily go through a long hassle.

There are too many things that are  'normal' according to other people's eyes, but for me, it's not easy.

I believe that "If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you".

Choosing to stay in a climate of comfort that makes us feel at home for a long time is indeed fun. But actually, we will grow in conditions that are not easy. That's why for me, getting out of my comfort zone is the best way to change into a better self.

Many times down from feel too anxious for something I shouldn't have thought about. It was in these circumstances that I often found myself, tightly embracing a body and mind that had dared to try this tiring. Under these circumstances, I evaluated the struggles I had worked towards. Trying to reward myself by paying for whatever I want to do. Sometimes just watching movies, and having time with the people we care about is very enough to be the right medicine.

When I was in high school, for example, I tried challenges by participating in many school organizations, taking important positions, socializing, and learning to express opinions during meeting forums. All of that is not as easy as people imagine. There are constant gambles I fight for self-improvement.

Continuing as a student, I did challenges by attending many seminars, and conferences and even entering international student organizations on campus. It is at such times that I often practice courage by boldly presenting myself during question and answer sessions. Become the focus of attention of many people and public speaking. Even with a heart-pounding, cold sweat, and excessive anxiety, I still fought it all for the sake of a star that I wrote in my notebook in appreciation of courage.

The challenge turned out to be able to defend myself to be brave. Meeting many people with a variety of characters turned out to be able to make me more adaptable. Although I haven't conditioned myself more maturely, at least I've tried so far.

Yes, so far I've been out of my comfort zone. Spending time in the organization, and being a leader there, which I never even dreamed of and wanted.

When asked how it feels, it cannot be described in words. Just wanted to say this is "Magical". And I enjoyed it.

For yourself who has been struggling, thank you for continuing to heal and heal. There will be times when we no longer fight for anything and don't strive to be better. There will be times when I stop at the 'comfortable' point and choose to settle there...

After this, I will show you how incredible the world created by our Lord is, stay tuned!

Yorumlar